Welcome to the website of The Side Saddle Association of Ireland
Our Association is devoted to the promotion & preservation of the fine art of riding Side Saddle
- We have a small but active club, we organise training clinics which occur regularly throughout the year and many ladies get started at our popular ‘Have a Go’ days.
- We provide a seasonal rental service of side saddles for our members & we also have a small selection of habits for hire. Summer rental runs April- September, Winter rental runs October March. 2016-Side-Saddle-Rental-Contract-summer
- New members are very welcome and will be given every assistance to get started. To join the association please download the membership form. 2016-MEMBERSHIP-FORM-Side-Saddle-Association amended
- If you are running a show and would like to hold a side saddle class, please affiliate so that our members may compete for our annual points awards
- 2015 Affiliation-Form-Side-Saddle
- Members can keep a record of their winnings by downloading a points sheet which must be returned by 30th September each year in order to be eligible for trophies.
- 2016-RECORDof-WINNING-1 (1)
- All members are eligible for the Marjory Kennedy Side Saddle Memorial Trophy which is awarded to the lady who hunts the highest number of days in a side saddle. Please use the form to keep a record of your days.
- 2016-RECORDof hunting
- If you have saddles or habits that you would like to sell, please contact us and we will advertise them here for you or buy them for use by the Association.
- Please follow us on Facebook where our members can sign up for events and interact together: www.facebook.com/Side-Saddle-Association-of-Ireland
- Please see the various tabs on our website for further information and the necessary forms.
For membership, saddle hire and all other queries please contact the Hon. Secretary: Julie Brindley O’Brien
Telephone: 01 8241762
‘Mulberry Manor Farm’
For show affiliations, training, events and any other queries please contact Ciara O’Connell on 0872266321 email: firstname.lastname@example.org address: The Hollow House, Ballytiglea, Borris, Co Carlow